Marketing Your Home – Our Online Marketing
Signs and Flyers:
- Professional Yard Signs with Company Logo & Toll Free Number
- GPS Technology for smart phones and Text Message Views for other mobile devices. The large QR code on the sign knows its geographical location and will display pictures and general information about the property and pictures of the property on mobile devices.
- Other QR codes and riders may be added to your sign to describe your particular property or to direct viewer to additional information.
- Flyer boxes with take home flyers detailing your property plus your listing’s virtual tour QR code for mobile viewing will be provided and restocked as necessary.
Priority One Realty Inc.’s Designated Broker, Deborah Graham is a voting member of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service or NWMLS. All of our licensed brokers are subscribers under that membership. Your NWMLS property listing will include fully detailed information about your property, maps, aerial views, directions, an attractive full color picture spread with the maximum number of pictures allowed by the NWMLS, a professionally presented virtual tour with music and panning photography, plus marketing remarks focusing on your property’s best features designed to bring qualified buyers to your home for showings.
The NWMLS has over 24000 Brokerage Members and subscribers and each one has full searchable access to your listing complete with detailed information about your home, pictures and descriptions for their use to share with their clients and set up showing appointments with your broker, or you the seller.
Our listing agents provide electronic keyboxes with limited access hours for licensed brokers to access your home for showings by appointment. These smart keyboxes notify your listing agent as soon as your keybox is opened with information about the person who has just entered your home. This provides your agent with up to the minute information about the showing and an avenue to obtain feedback about the showing. While it is not required that you have an electronic keybox placed on your home, we recommend this system for your security. Always ask a person representing themselves as a licensed agent to enter your home “through the keybox “so
their visit and identity is recorded and announced immediately to your agent.
Where will my property be advertised?
Your property listing appears on thousands of IDX fed websites for NWMLS Washington brokerages and agent sites, local, county, statewide as well as the national brokerage sites with full color picture presentations and virtual tours as requested by the upload to those IDX sites. Although the NWMLS IDX tech department doesn’t have a full count of the number of sites they upload to as many of them are loaded secondarily from parent sites, it is thought to be well over 100,000 sites directly related to the NWMLS uploads. IDX sites are uploaded and updated at least once daily and many sites update several times per day. Your listing should appear on any site featuring listings in the area your property is located.
Northwest Washington’s Ultimate Real Estate Search Engine
- Priority One Realty Inc. website will display your property as a Featured Listing.
- The Priority One Realty website is truly unique in that it is purposefully designed and managed to attract and provide an efficient and entertaining property search and viewing experience for website visitors who are potential buyers for properties in our area. Buyers enjoy looking for homes on our site because of the great technology we offer with Power Search features and our easy on the spot website communication with an agent to answer questions about properties. Not only will your property be on the results page of searches matching your property data, our system gives us a front row seat to a large number of potential buyers and their search criteria which allows us to make a personal recommendation regarding your property as well.
- Alerts are provided daily, bi-weekly or weekly to all our visitors to show them listings within the scope of their search criteria for our visitors. Your listing will be included on all the other websites who provide alerts to their visitors that feature your listing.
- The Priority One Realty website advertising brings potential buyers to our site from the local area, statewide, nationwide and worldwide. Our website combined with other current technologies allow us to seamlessly work with potential buyers in Tacoma or Germany. We have successfully sold properties locally to military and other buyers nationwide and from almost every continent.
Trusted Name by Buyers and Seller’s
- Realtor.com is owned and operated by the National Association of Realtors
- Realtor.com is on the top of the list for home buyer searches throughout the United States.
- The addition of Realtor.com/international now provides worldwide exposure for member listings.
- Your listing will appear in our Company Showcase of enhanced listings on Realtor.com which updates it’s information via our IDX feed from the NWMLS daily.
- Not all NWMLS listings appear on Realtor.com. Listings on Realtor.com is a subscriber service for Realtors only. Showcase and enhanced listings are part of the upgraded listings offered placing your listing in a top or more noticeable placement.
is another highly rated and popular site for potential buyers to look for homes. As with Realtor.com, all the NWMLS listings do not appear on Homes.com and our NWMLS is not a cooperative uploading MLS, however your listing will appear on Homes.com with full color pictures and virtual tours. We hand enter all your listing data into our Homes.com control panel so our sellers do not miss the Homes.com buyer traffic. Our control panel on Homes.com gives us up to the minute data on number of listing views on Homes.com which we can share with our sellers.
Your Homes.com listing will be syndicated to many other real estate listing site and featured on many .com real estate listing sites such as:
Yahoo – Trulia – Harmon Homes – Oodle – Vast – Zillow – Propbot
HotPads – Bob Vila – Front Door
Quality Tours put your best foot forward. Your Tour Factory Video Tour will be featured as an added feature to your listing when the listing is displayed according to the policies of the website regarding video tours. Your tour will be syndicated to dozens of sites with a detailed property description to the sites below as appropriate for your listing.
Blinkx Video Network – Love My Zip – CLRS Search – Dupont Registry – Front Door – Google Base Home Debut – HotPads – OLX – Oodle – Property Pursuit – Sarges List – Trulia – Utah Real Estate Vast – Yahoo – YouTube – Zillow
Your listing agent will hold a Broker’s Open House on the customary day and time for your area to introduce your property to licensed agents. The Open house will be advertised to the agents several days in advance and a premium or enticement offered to attract agents to visit your property. Your listing agent will survey open house attendees regarding opinion of listing price, condition of property, etc. and report those findings to the seller. Public open houses should be decided between the seller and the listing agent on an individual basis, taking into consideration security issues, etc.
Social Networking Sites
Your property listing will also be announced featured and updated with changes on Twitter, Facebook, Google +, Blogs and other social networking sites at your listing agent’s discretion and as appropriate for your property and will appear regularly on Craigslist ads with a link back to the website for more details.